The Honourable Artillery Company
All units formed by this regiment were of the Territorial Force
August 1914 : in Finsbury, London. Attached as Army Troops to 1st London Division.
12 September 1914 : moved to Belhus Park.
20 September 1914 : landed at St. Nazaire and placed onto Lines of Communication.
10 November 1914 : transferred to 8th Brigade in 3rd Division.
9 December 1914 : transferred to 7th Brigade in same Division.
14 October 1915 : transferred to GHQ Troops.
9 July 1916 : transferred to 190th Brigade in 63rd (Royal Naval) Division.
29 June 1917 : transferred to GHQ Troops.
26 September 1918 : transferred to 4th Guards Brigade, which at this time was in Cavalry Corps.
25 October 1918 : transferred to GHQ Troops.
Formed at Finsbury on 2 September 1914. Moved to Belhus Park, going on in November to Blackheath, February 1915 to the Tower of London, August to Richmond Park, November to Wimbledon, January 1916 to Orpington, July to Tadworth (Surrey), and returned to Tower in September 1916.
3 October 1916 : landed at Le Havre and placed under command of 22nd Brigade in 7th Division.
November 1917 : moved with Division to Italy.
Formed at Walton-on-Thames in December 1914. Moved to Richmond Park in May 1915, Richmond in November, Blackheath in March 1916.
8 April 1916 : became 1st Reserve Battalion. Moved in May 1916 to Richmond Park and finally in October 1916 went to the Tower of London where it then remained.
The HAC also formed four field artillery batteries and one siege battery for the RFA and RGA respectively.